Beneficial Qualities of Talborne Organic Fertilisers
- Replenish and build productive soils from which quality and nutritious foods are grown to feed S.A.’s people and ensure a rapidly expanding niche market (Certified Organic) for South African produce exporters.
- Environmentally friendly natural minerals are obtained by recycling from domestic, agricultural and processing industries.
- Non-polluting – does not readily leach into water sources or leave toxic residues in the soil.
- Stimulates soil life – our most endangered ecosystem.
- Creates thousands of jobs through recycling throughout South Africa.
- Showcases South African’s talent for innovation. Research indicates that USA, Germany, UK and Australia do not have comparable natural fertilisers.
- Most importantly, they work every time, are easy to use and reward all growers.
Benefits of using Talborne Organic Fertilisers
Plant nutrients obtained from natural sources are formulated to supply Major nutrients (Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium), Minor nutrients (Calcium, Magnesium and Sulphur) and Micro nutrients, into a complete fertilizer delivering a rich supply of nutrients.
PLEASE NOTE: VITA FERTILISERS ARE NOT COMPOST, NOR MANURE BASED, BUT A RANGE OF CONCENTRATED CERTIFIED ORGANIC FERTILISERS.
- Resulting from good nutrition, plant growth is accelerated, days to maturity reduced, vitality of grown material enhanced, period to fruiting shorter, more prolific fruiting and productivity enhanced over an extended period and confirmed by increased production.
- Produce of a higher nutritional value and enhanced flavour, colour and smell is obtained.
- Stimulates good root development and structural growth in plants resulting in hardy plants that are more tolerant to adverse (stress) conditions, e.g. heat, cold and drought.
- Produce has better transit and storage quality and an extended shelf life.
- Healthy balanced nutrition results in plants resistant to pest and disease.
Talborne Certified Organic Fertilisers
Do not adversely affect pH of soil.
Microbial activity and vitality of soil is enhanced leading to sustainable enhanced production.
Naturally Slow Release (sustained release) with roughly 18%-20% (tested by CA Labs and measured after dissolving in citric acid solution) of nutrients being immediately available to the plant, the balance being released by microbial activity in the soil over an extended period.
Applied every 4-6 months in good soil, which amounts to labour reduction, cost savings, and less management effort.
Granular in structure which allows fertilizer to be trapped between soil particles where nutrients are released over an extended period, making it a beneficial fertilizer (even in sandy soil) as nutrients are not lost through leaching.